Benefits of Temporary Staffing Solutions:
- Enjoy flexible staffing on demand and convert labor costs from fixed to variable
- Shift your workers’ comp claims and unemployment headaches to us
- Eliminate overtime pay and reduce costs by 21% or more by using temporary employees
- Expand capacity without increasing overhead by using temporary employees to supplement your core staff
- Improve access to talent and never be short-handed by using pre-screened individuals for last-minute fill-ins.
Benefits of Local and Long-Term Contract Staffing Solutions
- Keep critical positions fully staffed.
- Limit benefit expenses (these costs are usually 21 – 26% of payroll) by shifting that burden to AHS
- Boost the morale of your permanent staff – 43% of employees are likely to leave due to “burnout”
- Boost performance of your permanent staff – reducing burnout, reduces human error.
- Avoid gaps in your workforce from vacations, disability, or maternity leaves.
- Manage rapid growth more efficiently, or test-drive new ideas or expansion of new units or territories before hiring permanent employees
Benefits of Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire Staffing Solutions:
- Experience no monetary obligation unless you hire a referred candidate from us.
- Limit legal exposure for issues such as discriminatory hiring practices
- Reduce the time and headaches associated with hiring, including sorting through stacks of applications, fielding applicant calls and emails, pre-employee screenings, and more.
- Improve focus on your core activities by shifting the hiring work to AHS
- Shift the administrative burden to us for tasks such as screening, testing, interviews, background checks, reference checks, and more.
- Reduce turnover and bad hires.
- Gain access to passive candidates
- Try out our employees before you commit.
- And of course, enjoy one-stop for all healthcare staffing solutions, including Temporary Staffing, travel nursing, allied health, home care, and direct hire.