This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside or desire to be placed as a healthcare staffing provider in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a bindingcontract with American Healthcare Staffing and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access, use, or register on the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to visitors, including registrants.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website; and
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, as well as the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by American Healthcare Staffing, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications; and
- If we provide social media features or links with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Access, use, or register on the Website for commercial, malicious, or harmful purposes (whether harmful to AHS or any third party), including without limitation to interfere with the operation or effectiveness of the Website or AHS’s business;
- Register on the Website using knowingly false information;
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
AHS’s name, the term “American Healthcare Staffing”, the AHS logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of American HealthCare Staffing or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of AHS. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including without limitation any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- For commercial, malicious, or harmful purposes (whether harmful to AHS or any third party), including without limitation to interfere with the operation or effectiveness of the Website or AHS’s business;
- To register on the Website using knowingly false information;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate AHS, a AHS employee, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses, names, IP addresses, or any other related information associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in anyother conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm AHS, its employees, agents, affiliates, visitors, or registrants of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with anyone’s use of or access to the Website, including their ability to engage in real- time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malware, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right:
- To take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement or regulatory authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information (including without limitation IP addresses) of anyone accessing, using, registered on, or posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS AMERICAN HEALTHCARE STAFFING (AHS, LLC.) S AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY AHS OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INVESTIGATIONS, AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS, BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other visitors, registrants, bloggers, third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by AHS, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of AHS or its employees, directors, officers, or affiliates. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties on the Website.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features. You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other site;
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage (without our express consent); or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by thirdparties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located or seeking Healthcare or Medical Staffing positions based in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local and international laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS CONDUCTED AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER AHS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH AHS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER AHS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH AHS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
AHS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL AHS, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by American Healthcare Staffing, (AHS), Salem, MA 01970.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to our corporate compliance Officer at ComplianceOfficer@ahslp.com
Thank you for visiting the Website.